Satya – Research and Learning
Institute for Fundamental Learning and Research:
At the Institute for Fundamental Learning and Research, Chetanalaya aims to provide world-class research and learning facilities in the core areas of fundamental truth, spirituality, peace, human and social development to assist the nations in developing the leaders and thinkers of future in leading their societies towards peaceful and progressive development.
Areas of Learning:
- Spiritual Studies
- Peace Studies
- Conservation and Preservation
- Rational Innovation
- Human Development
- Social Strategy and Governance
- Spiritual Democracy
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Agriculture and Animal Husbandry
- Rural Development and Empowerment
- Public and Global Health
- Holistic and Mental Health
Short-term goals include
- Launching research and learning center supporting research activities and training courses conducted and mentored by visiting/ consulting international faculty for students from across the world provided as short-term courses in the form of executive education, workshops, seminars or distance learning.
Long-term goals include
- Full-fledged International University with registered and affiliated full-time courses with boarding facilities and full-time faculty for graduate, doctoral and post-doctoral studies.